Bed rest over the weekend

ella

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, :wave:
I havent been on the last few days, I had a little bit of bleeding last wed and thur, and was under strict instructions to take it easy for the weekend. There hasnt been any since and my Dr. says it can be normal but im still a bit scared. I have also developed nausea this week for the first time which im taking as a positive sign :)
There hasnt been any since so fingers crossed. Hope ye are all doing well and feeling fine.

Love
Ella

I had a little bleed the doc said it could have been everything embeding in. Sickness is a good sign.

Make sure you rest hun get your fella to run around after you. My fella doesnt run around as much now the novelty has worn off already. He is back to expecting dinner on the table when he gets home.

I know exactly what you mean, I went home to my mammy for the weekend, when he realised she was making such a fuss he felt really bad and now is being very considerate- men!!!

Mums are great. My mum runs about after me all day. She won't let me do anything. She calls first thing in the morning to make sure I am alright and to check what time I will be visiting so she can have anything I crave in the fridge. xxx

Glad the bleeding has stopped. Take it easy and look after yourself. xxx

please dont be worried hun lots of women have bleeding at start of pregnancy im sorry this doesnt reassure you much but most of it doesnt mean anything and if your not bleeding anymore is a good sign

take care hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back