• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BECKYJ has had her baby

1sttimemum

Reaction score
Becky txt me at 15.25

Summer mae Brandon born 4.23am - Becky had only just got bak onto the ward hence the delay in txt - BECKY GOT TO 10CM ON 2 PARACETAMOL ONLY AND THEN HAD GAS AND AIR FOR PUSHIN SUMMER OUT.
How hardcore is that :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
All are well.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :cheer: :cheer:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

20.15 Becky has had her first dose of pessasry and is on the monitor & all set up on patient line watching eastenders
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok so both me and Geordie&Bairn are Beckyj's text buddy.

We will update you as and when we can and when we have received updates off Becky herself.

Becky is at the hospital now and i hope settling in well and chilling out.

Good luck babes

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Cant wait to hear how she is getting on. Im only 2mins away from the hospital so if you dont keep me updated I might just have to go and hunt her down on ward 15 :shakehead: :rotfl:

I'm her buddy too!! Well she text me to say she was on the way :)
I'll leave the updating to you guys as I have my hands full! But yay! At last she'll get to meet her baby! I'm guessing GIRL!

BabyBee said:
I'm her buddy too!! Well she text me to say she was on the way :)
I'll leave the updating to you guys as I have my hands full! But yay! At last she'll get to meet her baby! I'm guessing GIRL!
awwwwww im sowwee :oops: she never said!!,

well whoever has a set of spare hands @ the time can update the thread :rotfl:

LilysMummy said:
Cant wait to hear how she is getting on. Im only 2mins away from the hospital so if you dont keep me updated I might just have to go and hunt her down on ward 15 :shakehead: :rotfl:

YES MA'AM :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

LOVE the avatar btw

xx

I feel like Xmas is coming now! the induction trio are all on their journey!! :cheer:

1sttimemum and Babybee...no text buddy fighting now please!!! :wink: :lol:

Good luck Becky :hug:

Can't wait to hear things have got going beyond soaps for you :hug: :cheer: :rotfl:

As Joanne knows why ive not been on all day and have been unable to update for becky ive made my apoligise to becky and thanks to joanne :hug:

im still getting text updates and given txt moral support but will be unbale to update much on Pf

so all over to you and suzie :D

good luck becky thinking of you sweetheart :hug:

Geordie&Bairn said:
As Joanne knows why ive not been on all day and have been unable to update for becky ive made my apoligise to becky and thanks to joanne :hug:

im still getting text updates and given txt moral support but will be unbale to update much on Pf

so all over to you and suzie :D

good luck becky thinking of you sweetheart :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Love ya girl be strong

no i havent heard anythin off Becky since last night. i txt her at 8 with no reply. Shes either in the throws of it or struggling for signal.

I got a text last night at 1.21 am saying she was tired and wanted to sleep but the pains was coming all the time. shw was wishing Ken was still there and that is was going to be a long night

poor love :hug: i gave her hugs and kisses from all of us wishing her labour dust :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i text her again this morning but like Joanne no reply yet and i hope this means shes to bust giving birth :pray: :cheer: :cheer:

I promise I didn't see this before I changed my bet :rotfl:

A girl!! Yay!! :dance:

Congratulations Becky and Ken! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Well Done :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen