Becks and Riley , where are they?

It was the most painful experience of my life ever id rather have more babies with c sections everytime
its ok after it dnt hurt at all like piecrings but bloody hell the pain at the time is intense
it was a random spur of the moment thing cos my mate pais cos she made me sit for 3hrs while she had this dun

4tz6niv.jpg

I hate it but :shhh:

lol it reminds me all of him :puke:
hers was £150
mine was £25 so dontcha think mine was a bit of a rip off haa
o well it was my gift froma friend for waiting 3 hrs n with riley lol no1 even knew there was a baby in there shes so good

aww bless little riley!!

My hubby wants to get something with Arianna's initials but he doesnt know where - he thought his wrist but I think that is a bit girly!

what about on his forearm?
are u scared 2 get a tatt
its funny i get more scared for picerings
we got 2 skin graffitti at half 11 i was getting mine at 3 by that point i was beside myself with baredom i didnt care anymore
haha

my local blue banana are doing £5 picrings for the next few weeks im blatently going there they usually £15!!

I want my Tragus
my lip again
a scaffolding

etc hehe

I only have my ears pierced!! And dont have a tattoo yet!!

I have ALWAYS wanted one but been too scared, but since having Arianna I think I can cope with needle pain - cant compare to birth pain!! haha!!

I wanted to get it done before Brian came back but he says he wants one now so might just wait for him - either that or drag my friend along with me!!
Think I might need a few beers before hand tho!! haha!

lol ur not allowed to drink b4
it thins the blood or something?
its worse than childbirth well on ur foot it is i was half way through n she goes im suprised you got this on ur foot for ur 1st tatt its the most painful place i was like o right i didnt kno
but my mates tatt was her 1st so i didnt wanna look like a dickhead so i beared the pain
its funny i didnt get asked for ID
but i do for fags in asda!

yay photobucket is working!!

This is what I want

tattoo16.jpg

I think I would get it higher up than your one on my foot - closer to my ankle!

yeh its nice
i wanted it so it is like it is on my leopard print shoes they my fav but i just bought a new pair on ebay cos those 1s r minnnnnnnnnnging now

its a good place on foot u can hide it easily

Oh I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad you are back Becks, I missed your posts much!

Yes on the foot sounds good. I just got one on my arm and now am a bit embarassed that people might often see it :x

SarahH said:
I only have my ears pierced!! And dont have a tattoo yet!!

I have ALWAYS wanted one but been too scared, but since having Arianna I think I can cope with needle pain - cant compare to birth pain!! haha!!

I wanted to get it done before Brian came back but he says he wants one now so might just wait for him - either that or drag my friend along with me!!
Think I might need a few beers before hand tho!! haha!
Go for it hun, its not that bad:) Ive got one on my foot too it wasnt that bad at all and that one you picked looks lovely, you just having it black? I want a really big one to finish my collection, hehe its addictive, ive got 8 but have been back to the tatoo place bout 12 to have things added to them lol :lol:

£25!!!!! bloody hell!! She has lovely eyes hun!

i have those pj's :cheer: sooooo cute!

haha what rileys?
LOL

nah the skull 1s frm primark??
:cheer:

Only just seen this Hi Becks! :wave:

Riley is growing up so quick! I can't believe she is sitting on her own already! :shock: Yeah she def has your eyes!

Love your new tattoo (and your shoes in the 2nd tattoo pic! :lol:)

shes not completly stable yet
she was born on 9th march

So's chunky munky, wants to be up all the time. He's not rolling yet though like Riley. My HV said girls develop quicker than boys so Riley will probably walk early too :)

I would like her to cos atm its just a bit boring tbh lol
i want action action action
running around in parks etc i want 2 be exhausted
so far ive not had a sleepless night since she was 5weeks old haha we did have a bit of upset last week cos she had a stuffy nose but i got a karvol plug in n its done the trick really well :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back