Bebe Confort Loola

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
Anybody with experience of this pushchair please help.

I saw the Loola up (the one with the one handle) pushchair in a shop and really liked it, but thought the one with the stroller type handles would be better, but I saw the the one with the two handles in mothercare and it seemed really flimsy, the handles were really wobly, didn't seem sturdy like the loola up. Then reading reviews on the internet I have come across other people with this complaint.

Just wondered what your experiences have been like? Also, it is abit wide, is this a problem?

xJodieLoux said:
Anybody with experience of this pushchair please help.

I saw the Loola up (the one with the one handle) pushchair in a shop and really liked it, but thought the one with the stroller type handles would be better, but I saw the the one with the two handles in mothercare and it seemed really flimsy, the handles were really wobly, didn't seem sturdy like the loola up. Then reading reviews on the internet I have come across other people with this complaint.

Just wondered what your experiences have been like? Also, it is abit wide, is this a problem?

hi - i had the loola from when oliver was 2 months old and sold it 2 months ago. i'd say the main problem is that it describes it as light weight but it really isnt it is so heavy to lift in and out of the car and on the bus to, also i didnt like the fact that oliver couldnt sit right up at a 90 degree angle as he got older he loved doing this but couldnt as it is at a quite a bit lower angle than 90 degrees.

TBH i would buy something like a britax verve

http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs...5_10751_14552_filter_set_-1_14552_10001_14552

as these type are quite light weight and you can just clip a car seat for early days for baby.

Sorry its so long but hope it helps
:D :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back