• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

beanie bears!

budge

Reaction score
i started collecting these little bears a few years back and i have a good collection now.
Did you know they all had birthdays ? ive got my beanie which is Bushy the Lion and ive got mt three older girls their beanie and ive just ordered Rachaels from Ebay tonight :cheer: :cheer:

Have a look and see which ones your beanie birthday bear!

look it up from here then google search it or search on ebay to seewhat it looks like! :D

http://www.barrysbeanies.com/generic19.html

you might like to sollect one for your LO :D

i used to collect them too.

mine is Ewey the lamb :)

my LO will be Clubby the bear if babe is on time :)

oh ive got him!" hes one of my fave! i have all the lambs :D

Thanks Budge, I think thats a lovely idea........mines Tangles the Cat & Katy has 2 - Propeller the Flying Fish & Bali the Komodo Dragon!!

wow the komodo dragon sounds a good one :lol:

ill have to try and collect my lot together. mine have scattered over the years.

i know ive got the lion which got retired. got the dalmation, the cavalier, the otter, butterfly, seahorse. others too.

Yeah, but I they have them on ebay!! Bit thick...I thought coz they 'retired' them I wouldn't be able to get them any more :doh:

keslo66 said:
ill have to try and collect my lot together. mine have scattered over the years.

i know ive got the lion which got retired. got the dalmation, the cavalier, the otter, butterfly, seahorse. others too.

have u got Chops the lamb?

There isn't one for Roo's birthday :cry:

if Dylan pops out on time it will be dippy the bunny LOL...not sure i ant my LO shouting out for Dippy :rotfl:

I have loads, but none of them share my b-day. I think my one's quite rare/expensive. I was gonna sell all mine on ebay but i'm so glad i didnt ^_^;

Gaby said:
I have loads, but none of them share my b-day. I think my one's quite rare/expensive. I was gonna sell all mine on ebay but i'm so glad i didnt ^_^;

which is yours gaby?

6th april. dont know which bear. i could be wrong, it could be like the cheapest one ^_^ like 10years since i checked

Found it: April 06, 1998 Nibbler the rabbit. I love rabbits :D

im sure i have nibbler the rabbit :think:

hang on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj