bbt drop after suspected ovulation

Carr87

Reaction score
i really thought id o'd on saturday, had positive opk friday and my bbt went up by .5 yesterday morn........however today it has dropped back down. is there any chance i may still have o'd or was it just a random spike in temp? or could my lower temp thismorn possibly be a fluke? I still have some ewcm today so i really dont know what to do, im on cd 26! im reading allsorts of bad thing on the internet so i thought id try and ask reliable sources here! xxxx

how long you been taking your temps for? ive had same i had temp og 37.00 yest and i was like wow but its back down to 36.61 this morn, it my first cycle doing it tho so still getting the hang of it i think xx

1st cycle for me too! im just so scared that im not ovulating as im on cd26...........i was so happy yest morning to see a rise, totaly gutted today!

if your worried request 21 day bloods from your gp, had mine done today, that will tell your whether you have ov or not, i wish i had got mine done earlier now as i have been wondering since july whether i have ov, im still in the dark bout it all.xx

this is my 1st month ttc so they wouldnt do anything like that i wouldnt think.............hubby has just mentioned that we slept with the window open and ceiling fan on last night, i hadnt even realised! i wonder if this could be something to do with it...........i hope it goes back up 2moro

maybe hun? i asked a question similar to this on here not long ago....whether my bf sleeping wrapped round me like an ocupus who make temp increase, and some ladies said no it wudnt affect it. xxx

o dunno, im just hoping it will be up 2moro and stay up! maybe someone else will come along soon with more advice lol xxxx

Hi hun, a drop in temp can be down to implantation but then it will spike straight after & stay elevated. xx
xx

star33 wouldnt it be too soon after ovulation for implantation though? id only be 2dpo today xxx

you need 3 consecutive higher temps but you can have what is refered to as a "fall back temp shift" google it. Have you got a link to your chart, its easier to analyse by looking at it.

also thought id add that the ewcm seems to have gone and i now has a more creamy, cloudy mucus

it could be ov as temp is higher than the previous 6 days and you have had a cm dry up. wait to see what the temps over the next few days do..... but you have had a lot of other temps around this high level before so dont be disappointed = u only just got off bc like a month ago!!

Hey :) I wouldn't worry too much about ovulating this month with it being your first month. I didn't ovulate at all in the first cycle but did in my second. (going by my chart). I think it's pretty normal to not ov straight away after stopping bc. Hope you have though! FF should pick it up after about 3 temps i think if you have.

Good luck though hun and lots of :dust:

temp was up by .1 this morn so ill see wot happens in the next few days, iv had pain last nite on my side again so could be anything lol bd last night just incase, i seem to have dried up today so time will tell. thanks all xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back