BBT Charting

Salley

Reaction score
I've tracked bbt for two cycles now, last cycle seemed pretty normal compared to this one. I've had multiple rise and dips at seemingly odd times.. I am also ovulating very late.. Anyone know why the rise and dips might happen? Or is it perfectly normal? My charts are linked in my signature, just click the cycle ticker. Thanks for any help in giving me some understanding about this.

Hi Salley, I've had a cycle a bit like that, I think it just happens like that sometimes. I assume you're taking your temp at roughly the same time every day and it's the first thing you do when you wake up? I'm a bit of an insomniac and waking up through the night definitely affects my bbt. Sorry not to be more helpful.

I do take it around the same time and also have a problem with sleep disturbance, waking up at 5,6 before taking my temp at around 7:30.. I don't move around much when I wake, look at the clock and go back to sleep until it's closer to temp time. The same happened last cycle so I suppose it's just how the temp is going

Ah, that's probably it then. I think you're supposed to have a minimum of 4 hrs unbroken sleep before taking your temp. That's really why I've stopped doing it, I just wake too much :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back