BBM (Blackberry Messenger)

Rachel1509

Reaction score
Has anyone here got BBM? Just had a thought that it would be nice to have some of you lovely ladies on it to chat to. Would be good for labour updates etc too!

:love:

Last edited:
hey hun mine is 2383799A

my name is roxanne, im almost 27

i have 4yr old girl and 2month old boy

ive had a normal birth and a c-section plus plenty of issues with both

if you ever need any advise i will do my best to help

hi roxane with the normal birth did u get an epidural? and is a c-section a gud choice? im pregnant for the 1st time due in May and I just think how bad can it be . . .think im in denial though :S

hi roxane with the normal birth did u get an epidural? and is a c-section a gud choice? im pregnant for the 1st time due in May and I just think how bad can it be . . .think im in denial though :S

with my first i was in slow labour for 4 days, i was in active labour then for 12 hrs before i started pushing, they made me push for 4 hrs before they helped, i only had gas n air and pethadine as nobody was about to give me an epidural, they realised she was stuck then and prep me for a section so i finally had a spinal block, thankfully she was then born by forceps, i lost 2 pints of blood and kept in for 5 days and i needed a blood transfusion and stitches.

my son i contracted a primary outbreak of genital herpes at 36 weeks so i had a planned section, i went on the wed to pick up my medicaion as you have things like anti sicknes to take the day before, then we went down the next day and waited on a nice bed in a private room,was taken down given a spinal again - total time of birth was 1hr only 6 mins of that was delivering baby lol, i was allowed out after 3 days, not had any pain or anything

so for me its sections all the way, but if you speak to some of the girls on here, they only had to cough and their babes flew out and they didnt need any pain relief or anything lol

sorry for the essay - it depends what you pain threshold is like as its a very tiring thing being in labour and i couldnt cope with the pain where as other ppl think its not that bad -basically imagine your worst periodpain youve had and thats basically what the start of labour is like- not to scare you hun xx

ps watch one born every min, starts tomorrow at 9pm that will show you exactly what its like, but once the baby is out the pain stop straight away

Rachel; I'm about to add you, My BBM Pin is 22C54A5A

Im Angie my BBM pin is 28F7B13 im due in may, with 1 child. and got 20 week scan tomorrow (fri 6th jan)

Roxanne, you have kids similar ages...my boy is four in April and Stanley is 6 weeks :)

Ill add you all :) xx

Last edited:
Im Angie my BBM pin is 28F7B13 im due in may, with 1 child. and got 20 week scan tomorrow (fri 6th jan)

Tried adding you Angie, says your pin is inncorrect :( x

I've added everyone who's left their bb pin, except Angie cos it said your pin was invalid too :eh:

i hate this baby brain already. missed a number out. oppssss pin 284F7B13

Hey ladies :) I also have BBM 227A1DB0. This is my 4th pregnancy. I have 2 daughters aged 5 & 2. Also
suffered an ectopic in Sept 2011 so very nervous with this pregnancy. I am between 10 & 11 weeks. Plz
feel free to add me :D

Xxxx

I've added all you lovely ladies :) x

Hi Guys :) I'm so glad wev got bb up and running in the pregnancy world :)

Congrats to you all x

My oin is 28698827 feel free to add me. I'm 21 weeks with a little girl :D

Jaegar, can't add you it can't find your pin. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111