bathtime help.... including a piccie...

foxymum

Reaction score
HELP!!! as you are about to see in the photo below i am still using the baby bath for Louie , he sits up in it with me holding him, i know hes too old, but i think hes too young for the big bath with out some sort of support.
do any of you use these bath chairs that i have seen, they look really uncomfortable for baby or similar aids to help bathing ?
help me!!!!! :wall:

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f120/ ... ure689.jpg

Foxymom, yes ever since Otis was born we had him in one of those baby chairs that you put in the bath. Personally I think they are brilliant!!! It's sort of like having an armchair in your bath (well for baba it is), they can just sit back and enjoy. In saying that Otis is getting quite big from his he keeps trying to move it around :roll: , as his legs now touch the bottom of the bath he keeps pushing himself back and what seems like almost out of the chair - little monkey!!!
Still I know he loves his chair and he would definately recommend it to Louie and have therefore attached a pic for you...

DSC00230.jpg

I know I've already posted this pic before but still mi thinks it's a cute piccie anyway!!!

Iv got one of the blue mesh seats for Jamie, he loves it!! (but any chance to swim in the bath with mummy he will take lol!!)

Oliver has a white plastic chair similar to the one Otis has - he loves it as he has some freedom and mummy loves it cos he's too heavy to hold and he's not sitting up unaided yet - one of my best baby buys!

lol when are they supposed to stop using baby bath alfie is still in his thought he was getting a bit squashed :oops: :shock:

Aw how cute do the boys look in their baths! :D

We're at this stage as well Foxymum, am liking that bath seat Daggers :D

Slight tangent, you said he is too old for the baby bath? We are still using ours, when are you supposed to stop using the baby bath then? It is so much quicker to fill than filling the main bath.

Thanks

Nicky_Jones said:
Slight tangent, you said he is too old for the baby bath? We are still using ours, when are you supposed to stop using the baby bath then? It is so much quicker to fill than filling the main bath.

Thanks

well its my friends that have been shocked that Louie is still using the baby bath, maybe i shouldn't worry then & just carry on, i may get one of the chairs that some other girls on here are using.
i thought i was the odd one out using the baby bath, but i now know i'm not :wink:

Louie still isn't in his cot though!! hes in a moses on a rocking stand. hes happy so i'm sticking with it for the time being!

Oh that is good to hear. We had to move Ellie into her cot very early on, she kept thumping and kicking to sides of the moses basket as if to say, it is too confining. :D

Nicky_Jones said:
Oh that is good to hear. We had to move Ellie into her cot very early on, she kept thumping and kicking to sides of the moses basket as if to say, it is too confining. :D

thats good, i'm frightened about moving Louie to his cot, as at the moment he sleeps all night & hes obviously familiar with his basket & when we put him in the cot is this all going to go out of the window :think:

Daggers... that is a lovely piccie, i havn't seen it before, must have missed it.
Otis looks so happy, :hug: thanks for the info on bath seats from everyone.

I put Ellie in the cot for daytime naps before switching over completely. We also used the moses basket in the cot (saved buying a stand :D )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back