best bath support?

leckershell

Reaction score
I'm moving ryan up from his baby bath to a big bath support (hes getting too long for the baby bath now!) - our best and closest baby shop is Mothercare.. does anyone have any of the following bath supports? Which would you say is best?

31jgl6TgrnL._SY202_SX170_.jpg
315BOjJdosL._SY202_SX170_.jpg
311M68KP9XL._SY202_SX170_.jpg
41DYNa2X31L._SY202_SX170_.jpg
313HHBFOA%2BL._SY202_SX170_.jpg

I also already have one like this but think maybe he's too young for it...

pro_4063_rsz.jpg

We have a similar thing to the white towelling sling type thing (the last one in the set of pics) and it's not very good. We've found it far easier to get in with him!

I've got the white hard moulded Tigex one (2nd one in pic). It comes with two suction caps at the bottom, but I've only used it in the baby bath tub so there's no chance of it slipping in that, but not sure how strong they are for use in normal bath tub. My LO loves sitting in it for her baths as sh feels more secure than if I was to support her with my arm. This one is suitable for up to 8 months old.

we had the blue mesh fishy pillow one for Jam, he loved it and never complained!

I have the ergonomic one (2nd one) but i have never used it. I preferred to hold him, but he is starting to get to big for the baby bath now and i dont think he would fit in the bath seat anymore.

we have the 2nd one along and fine it really good. We did have the 5th one but it wasn't enough support :)

Ive got the bottom one but its the tesco version. Not recommended as it digs into his crown jewels and he always got stuck with his fat legs lol! He just comes in the bath with us now :)

we had that bottom one for millie we used it from when she could sit on her own but i hated it cos the suction cups kept coming unstuck and millie used to tip up in it :(

i have the second one and love it! I can bath both my kids at same time now!!.... kyla just sits in lovely with no hands!!! xxxx

I have the white towelling one, really really good!!! have used it since day 1 xx

Hi Leckershell :)

We have the last one in the set of pics. But we hardly used it. For baby bath it was too small and for the big bath its too big. I just get with Daniel in the bath. It is really much better, becourse you can control what he does and it gives such an amazing feeling of closeness :angel: You can try to hold him under his arms and turn him on his tummy, so he can "swim". Daniel loves it and it really tires him out, so by the end of feeding he is asleep :dance:

mummykay said:
we had the blue mesh fishy pillow one for Jam, he loved it and never complained!

what she said!!!! :D

for Ollie we had the second 1. Loved it and it was great till he was 8 months old.

Ollie now is 2 on thrusday and no longer has anything in the bath just loads of toys to play with has since about a yr old

Second one - it is brilliant! Baby thrashes around like mad in it and it never moves. She can do lots of splashing (she loves splashing - we took her to a baby swimming class and all she did was splash :lol: )

heya :) thanks for all your replies... i'll probably go for the 2nd one since a lot have people have used it and it lasts a while too.

i like the idea of having a bath together, but is it not impossible with both of you being all slippery? i'd be so worried about dropping him :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back