• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bathtime bliss?!

MrsR

Reaction score
Ahhhh OH has gone to the shop, dd is in bed asleep what can mummy dearest (that's moi of course!) do? A nice hot, bubbly bath! Bliss! Yeah right?! I run the bath with fave lavender bubbles and rescue a nice bit of escapist chick lit from under my bed (where most things find themselves eventually)! I get in and settle down to read. Suddenly I hear crying from Summers room. Out I gets and pad in to see what's wrong. I ask her and she sirs up bleary eyed, tear free and complains that there's nothing wrong and I just woke her up. Ok I tuck her back in and head back to bath. Commence chapter reading. Suddenly the cat decides he needs to chuck up all over OH's fave shoes! Out gets I to attempt to save shoes and kick cat out! Automatically locking door behind me. Get back in bath. Just starting to relax when it sounds as if there's an army trying to get through door! Heart racing I rush downstairs and tentatively squeak, who is it? It's only OH! I locked him out and he didn't have his keys! By this time I've lost all inclination for bath, especially when he chirps 'have you finished cos I need a good siak'! On plus side he dud come back from shop with ice cream! Yay! Oh bum it's bloody raspberry ripple, the only flavour in the world I hate! Would it be mean to go dump it in his nice relaxing hot bath?!

Oh dear *hide* Id be in a foul mood by now and definately dup it in his nice hot bath!!

:lolly:

Very very tempted! Especially after he made me watch bloody star wars films yesterday and sprayed the deodarant of his that makes me wanna barf this morning! V cross and tired now! Grr x

Thats why I like sky+ can record the **** :lol:

Bin the deodrant?

I'm definatly going to! I loved it when not pregnant! Just flicked re icecream at newly cleaned OH! Very funny! Completely worth it!

Nope! The look on his face! Absolutely priceless! He got me back by bear hugging me and sharing the ice cream that he was covered in! Soooooo much fun! Tempted to begin food fights more often!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back