• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bargain Purchaser...

Foxxi

Reaction score
Im sooo chuffed..thought i'd share it with you all... I went into Ethel Austin today... WOW the baby bargains I got where great! I spent £38.00 and got 2 massive bags of baby stuff... outfits for a quid... packs of 7 babygrows for £1.50.. Fisher Price rattle things that play music.. a quid.. Im gonna go to another Ethel Austin tomorra ..see if theres anymore bargains that I missed out on today! :D

Bargain, I used to live near that shop before I moved and used to kit Paris out in the gear from there.

Iv never really had much of a need to go in before.... but was just passing it today and thought id pop in.... glad I did now..... It was great!

I went 2 that shop when i was preg and it was 20% off day i bought so much
lol

That's a bargain.
The closest branch to me doesn't stock much baby items. :(

is it a sale? if so when does it end. i dont want to miss this
xnatx

mama2b said:
is it a sale? if so when does it end. i dont want to miss this
xnatx

It is a sale..... But I have no idea when it ends tho.. Probably just when all the stuff is gone I wudda thought!

Im goin back today ... so i'll find out when it ends and let you know! :)

Oh.... I went into a different Ethel Austen today..and bought loads more stuff.. all for a total of £21.oo..... I forgot to ask when the sale ends tho! Sorry! :? There wasnt a great deal of stuff left tho... so I think it will end pretty soon!

where are you from Keslo?.. i'll try and find out...

I'll try and find out and get back to ya! :wink: The website is down at the mo.... but their site is a bit shit... dont have any of the bargains on there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back