bargain jeans..!

leckershell

Reaction score
Hiya,

I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but either way thought I'd let you know I went into my New Look yesterday to see how expensive their maternity stuff is. I got some vouchers from work that can be used there, and not bought anything brand new yet for maternity as got a big bundle off a lady on freecycle that has kept me going til now..

There are some jeans there in the Bloom section, and they're £12! Not in the sale or anything, just normal, £12! They are bootcut at the bottom which is how I like jeans to be, and have stretch panels on the sides, with buttons inside too if you want to use them. They have a beige chunky belt on them too, which I thought, ooh that's never gonna work, a belt round my bump, but it actually does!

Sorry I don't have a pic as my new phone's not arrived and all the batteries dead in my house so can't use digital camera.

Just thought I'd mention it, as I know how expensive maternity jeans usually cost! There was also a mini maternity sale in my store, but I don't know if that's nationwide or just mine. It's so nice to wear something that actually fits!

michelle x

thanks for that. I badly need a pair, but don't have much money at the moment! but that sounds like a good price.

God i wish i could fit into their stuff michelle! your lucky to be a petite size gal!

I'm certainly not petite (by any stretch of the imagination!!) and their maternity stuff fits me. It goes up to size 18 and I've even found their jeans to STILL fall down! However they're really reasonably priced!

Im bigger thena size 18, i have to go to evans for my fat ******* clothes :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back