• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bargain Buy in South Africa... surfy hunk included

emilia said:
I have good news!!! :D

We received an offer today for the asking price!! Woo-hoo :D
The contract has been signed. If all goes well, we'll be with DH in Cape Town on 1st July!!!!!

Won't be buying again soon - will rent and see how we feel. Prices have gone silly here and my body has little equity to offer!! :D :D
Emilia xx

Got so excited by Mr Fox that I forgot to say yay, thats great news hun
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

We have a terrace 2 bedroom, a little garden, a tiny kitchen, living room and small bathroom and this house is worth £200.000!!!! :evil: If i got your house which 3 of my houses could fit into id have £40.000 left over to go shopping with!!!!!!! 8) trying to convince OH now that he really does want to live in SA lol

lol Cassi, its ridiculous isnt it, my house was £95k and its 2 bed terrace with a small yard small. OH is a welder and he could make loads in australia doing the same thing he is doing here and the houses are much cheaper, we could have a house with a swimming pool and I wouldnt have to work could sunbathe all day ------ only thing too far from family I couldnt move so far away!

95k is really good compared to round here! its because its so close to london and on the thames valley..id go back north anyday if alan wasnt stuck in his job..wed have a much bigger house for 50k less!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back