• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bank holiday!

monaloco

Reaction score
What's everyone doing for the bank holiday? We're going to my parents in Reading which should be nice as mum and dad havn't seen Hassan for two weeks and they're missing him like crazy also my sisters and brother!

I got my 38 week midwife appointment in the morning, then probably spend the afternoon unpacking things, as my OH has just moved into our new home!

If i wasnt pregnant i would be at Reading festival though! 8)

Izzyx

It's my birthday on monday :D But I dont think il be doing anything though.

monaloco said:
What's everyone doing for the bank holiday? We're going to my parents in Reading which should be nice as mum and dad havn't seen Hassan for two weeks and they're missing him like crazy also my sisters and brother!

you could go to reading festival! lol

this is the 1st time i've missed reading in 5 yrs! :(

fran_23 said:
monaloco said:

you could go to reading festival! lol

this is the 1st time i've missed reading in 5 yrs! :(

you know i've lived in reading for about 10 years and never been to the festival :think: :rotfl:

went to a market this morning bought loads of make up and clothes :cheer: BARGINS!!!!!!
tomorrow im going to the zoo :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back