Happy Friday and Bank Holiday Everyone!

FirstBabyEek

Reaction score
Morning Ladies!

Just wanted to wish you all a very happy Friday and bank holiday weekend - no work for four days woop woop! :dance:

Sorry to those who do have to go into work, will be thinking of you whilst scoffing a cream tea :lol:.

Hope everyone has a brilliant weekend planned - me? I shall sleep. :nap: as I soooooo need it, happy days.
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Have a lovely break, hun. I've stopped working already but am looking forward to DH being around so I can tell him what needs doing. We will be going to the beach if it doesn't rain and spending the rest of the time painting the room where I'm hoping to have the home birth, setting up the birthing pool and generally panicking!!! I'm under strict instructions not to go into labour before next Wednesday at the earliest so DH gets the maximum holiday time he's got! Yeah, like he's got a choice... Mmmmmm. Cream tea sounds great - might have to do that ourselves. Enjoy! xxx

Wow setting up the pool?!! Gosh thats so exciting, if a little scary. If the weather was like it last week I'd be tempted to use it like a paddling pool, just going in for a dip to cool off LOL!! Love the fact you are under orders until next wednesday, "sorry little one but would you mind staying put Daddy has to work" ha ha ha!! Hope you have a fab weekend xxx

Wow setting up the pool?!! Gosh thats so exciting, if a little scary. If the weather was like it last week I'd be tempted to use it like a paddling pool, just going in for a dip to cool off LOL!! Love the fact you are under orders until next wednesday, "sorry little one but would you mind staying put Daddy has to work" ha ha ha!! Hope you have a fab weekend xxx

Haha. I wish I could just use it as a paddling pool! It really is quite scary... it could be any time now, and I keep seeing people having babies that are just a week or two ahead of me in dates :shock::shock::shock: xxx

Hope everyone has a great long weekend. Not much planned here but lovely to have hubby at home with me for 4 days - sure I can find him some jobs to keep him occupied hehe x

Happy Friday and bank holiday to you to :) Enjoy! My OHs parents are having a bbq tomorrow for MILs Birthday so we will be there then going to visit relatives in Reading Monday/Tuesday.

I'm also a bit jammy because its half term so I have a week off instead of just the weekend :p x

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

Happy Bank Holiday everyone!!

It's OHs birthday today, so we're just relaxing and spending the day together :) Will probably go and see his family later and his neice as it's her birthday today too. He's just nipped to the shop where he works to get us some breakfast, mmmmm! I'm meant to be at work but feel like poo! At least it means I get to spend the day with OH. We've not got anything planned for the weekend, OH is at work on Sunday. A nice quiet weekend is welcomed though, I'm so tired and my feet are so sore!! x

Happy Bank Holiday Weekend everyone!
Unfortunately I'll be working - I'm a support worker for disabled adults, and still need looking after! Still, will get a break on Sunday where Im going to a British Picnic in the Park, should be good if the weather stays nice!!
Hope you all have relaxing weekends and enjoy the peace before our lil'uns come!!
Alsooo, to all July Ladies - WE'RE HAVING OUR BABIES NEXT MONTH!!! EEEEE!!!

Have a fab bank holiday ladies.... I will be trying my best to relax and catch up on sleep.... I have so many things to do around the house though! xx

Alsooo, to all July Ladies - WE'RE HAVING OUR BABIES NEXT MONTH!!! EEEEE!!!

Yikes!!! But YAY!!!

Hope you all have a nice long weekend. My poor hubby has a list of jobs as long as his arm. Hopefully going to get the nursery finished and have my first parentcraft class tomorrow!!

Happy bank holiday to everyone!

I will be unpacking the last bits in our new house with some help from my oh, getting the last baby clothes washed and packed, packing my hospital bag and sleeping!!!

Hope everyone else has a great weekend :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back