• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bank Holiday weekend....

PrincessPeanut

Reaction score
Has everyone had a nice bank holiday weekend? Been up to much?

I've had a lovely weekend. Didn't really do anything special but it was good. I went to a friend's wedding on Saturday and had a nice time. Although bopping around at the night time 'do' was a bit tiring. I had to sit down after one song, have a break of about 15-20 mins before I could get up and dance again... I use the word 'dance' loosely mind! LoL!
On Sunday I was absolutely knackered. OH and I went out for lunch and then headed to do a bit window shopping and I ended up buying some new maternity clothes :lol:!! Sunday has to be the first day I've actually felt pregnant. I struggled slightly getting in/out of car, bending forward and generally anything really, I tried to do, I felt like it wasn't easy at all! Tiring at the time but the thought of it felt nice as it w as nice to actually feel pregnant, if you get me? Strange I know, I'll be a whinge bag before long!! LoL!
Yesterday I picked up a new phone. I've left the world of Blackberry after 5 years and decided to go with a new HTC thing. So been playing with that all of yesterday! Big kid or what!
I also go to a quiz on a Monday night and a lady who sits on the next table (who is also a retired midwife) asked how I was doing and said I looked glowing and was blooming very well!! :dance: Made me feel all pretty instead of fat and dumpy!! I also bumped into an old nieghbour who instantly asked when I was due.... this was a mega boost as she didn't know I was pregnant and it kind of feels like I actually do look pregnant now instead of just fat!!

How was everyone's weekend too? :)

I had 2 gigs back to back with my Ceilidh band...xx
One on friday night and one on saturday night...Sooo very glad I had sunday/monday to recover, or I'd have been knackered!!

Ive been camping at a vw show, so glad we took the port-a-loo! Bit of a bummer not drinking at these kind of things, def missed it for the first time! I also felt a bit more pregnant not being able to bend and stretch about so much in the camper as I normally do. Realised camping could be fun with a baby, my friends 15 month old was crying at about 5am for a good few hours on and off, sound really travels on a campsite! Oh the joys we have too look forward to!

Oooh sarah was the camping ok though? OH and I are hoping to go sometimes in July..I'm guesing I'll be about 28 weeks by then? x Think we might be going to the Loch Tay place, so might just hire a Teepee, but haven't decided :) xx

I've been round loch Tay it's lovely there. Camping was fine, just took my comfy pillows and was happy cos I had the port-a-loo to hand for all those annoying night time trips! I've found bending about pulling tent pegs out or cooking on the ground the hardest bit, that will probably only get worse as I get bigger! Got quite a few more trips planned before my due date so hopefully bending will be the only hassle!

Thanks chick! We're def considering going, I'm really looking forward to it! We're really going for the fishing lol!! x

Flugel, where about's are you going on Loch Tay? I've been going up there since I was a kid to Killin and my family before me have been going up since 1960's to the same place each time. I absolutely love it up there. We go every single year and can't wait to carry on the tradition with my little one too :) xxx

I think we're going to the place/site that has the teepees and the cabins and stuff, not sure what it's called lol cause OH is booking it! My uncle has a boat, and he's hoping to get it moored at the marina and we're all gonna go fishing - hopefully for trout as river tay apparently has a good supply (or is it the loch lol) xx

Ooooo that's right next door to the farm I stop on if i'm thinking of the same place. Just outside of killin, Highland lodges, it has an activity centre type of thing. I stop next door at crauchan farm. My cousin stopped in the teepee's a couple of years ago to see what they were like and he said they were quite good!!!
Eeeee i'm really excited for you!! I'll be up there in August/September time. We normally go a bit later but if I haven't already had LO, she would be making an apperance on the week I normally go up there so playing it a bit safe!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back