• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

baldy

fran_23

Reaction score
haydens hair is falling out :( i know its normal and it will grow back but hes turning into a lil baldy!
how long does it take to grow back??

Damiens hair fell out when he was about 3 or 4 months! Grows back fluffy and fine at first but give it a month or so hun and it wil be back :)

thanks sami! he looks really strange
where its falling out at the front he looks like an old man! :rotfl: :rotfl:

hassan's black hair all fell out when he was about 3 months but grew back blondish and quite thick that i need to use a brush to tidy it after his bath! so don't worry it will all grow back!!

Aimee has been baldy for months and its only just starting to grow back now at 8 and a half months.

haha Ellis has a old man bald head too, but still hair around the sides!! hehe xxx

hehe keely thats how haydens is aswell so when he gurns and scrunches his face up he really looks like a little old man..bless!

hi

lol
Kiaras did this she too looked like anold man
Katrina

aimee's never fell out which i know is quite rare, she has had 3 hircuts already !
I'll be taking her to get her brows waxed at 2 !!!
:lol:

fran_23 said:
haydens hair is falling out :( i know its normal and it will grow back but hes turning into a lil baldy!
how long does it take to grow back??

no it won't grow back Fran. you're gonna have a bald baby forever :twisted:

only joking :rotfl: :rotfl:
Bethany lost her hair too and she resembled a monk when she was about 4 months old. It literally got rubbed off while she slept in her bed. It grew back in time though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back