Baileys progress diary...

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
I thought i would start a little diary type thingy for bailey..note down all his firsts, smiles any medical issues and pics of him etc..

please feel free to comment or give me any advice if i may ask for it.. i will ask or tell any issues i have with breastfeeding as well here..

Ill start with today, this morning wasnt to great hes not been feeding very well so i took him to the docters and he has a chest infection.. he wont give him anything cos he is to young, hes been given calpol and some more nystatin for his thrush because it still hasnt cleared..ive been told to look out for gry/blue colour as this could be the start of bronchilitis, that wont be good if he develops that..
he had some calpol and went for a walk and settled, he had a hour where he was screaming in pain at 5.30 but hes had another feed and he had a lot more than last time so i think the calpol actually made his belly ache go away.. hes now been settled for half an hour with a few smiles.. :cheer:
hoping for a good night tonight, could do with a decent night sleep..

oh took him to get him weighed as well today he now weighs in at a massive 7lb 15oz's so hes certainly gaining the weight.. :dance:

glad you got to Docs with him was thinking about him today...At least the calpol has helped
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back