Sammys got bronchitis :-(

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by NatEvz, Dec 23, 2011.

1. NatEvz

NatEvz Well-Known Member

Took sammy to the drs this morning and hes got bronchitis!Drs given him oral amoxycillin and an inhaler with nebuliser. Hes had low grade fevers so hes having nurofen and calpol and karvol to try to ease his stuffiness (on his chest and in a humidifier) Its just so painful wtching him struggle to breathe. Any tips that would make things a bit easier for him would be greatly appreciated xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

2. ZMD

ZMD Well-Known Member

Could you steam the bathroom up & put him in there, that may help? hope he's better soon Hun xx

3. x-misspinkuk-x

x-misspinkuk-x Well-Known Member

no tips hunny, hope little man gets better soon though. give a big hug from me and bubba xxxxx

4. Mummy2Adam

Mummy2Adam Well-Known Member

Hope you little man gets better soon hunny, our Elexia has just come out of hospital as she had a quite severe case of bronchiolitis.
    The only advise I can give is keep LO warm but have fresh air flowing through the house , try to refrain putting your heating on as dry heat can make them worse, elevate LO's cot so they not laying flat and if it gets worse get to the hospital (fingers crossed it doesnt come to that)
    Lots of :hugs: for LO and lots of :hugs: for you as its not easy when your LO is ill x x