Bad tum

Jaidy

Reaction score
I hardly got any sleep last night had bad wind :oops: and tummy cramps all night.

Woke up this morning, had some brekkie, still felt gross and have hardly been off the toilet all morning. Its horrible. I had diarrohea a couple of months ago and sometimes find I can go every day nice and regular and then not go for days. Never had any of these problems before pregnancy.

Its just so bloomin painful and makes you feel like crap (scuse the pun!)

Bowels eh..what lovely things they are. :(

ive got a really bad tummy crap as well at the moment :( hope you feel better soon x :hug:

Yes I get that too I will be regular for a few days on the trot, then I will go a couple of days and not go, then get the squits :rotfl: for a day and then go back to going regular. :roll:

Its an odd cycle :lol:

I have been getting that too. Had it the other day for no real reason. Makes you feel so lousy esp at night when you have to get up just when you have got comfortable.

Hannah X

i agree im either constipated or got the runs, not a nice side effect of pregnancy is it. poor you hope you feel better soon xx :hug:

know how you all feel, i will be regular as i usually am and then i cant go for a few days

Thanks guys, I know it sounds harsh but it makes me feel better when I know im not suffering alone lol

I didnt realise it was so common in pregnancy, but I reckon it must be

Im the same, but I have the problem of passing out 2 to 3 times a week without notice and usualy after the toilet when I stand,
so if Oh or Luke is at home they come upstairs find me on the floor with knickers around my ancles and not flushed the loo! :oops:
They wanted me to have a support worker but with me being one I dont want the embarasment of one of my work mates finding me like that :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back