Bad Pains

cab'o'holic

Reaction score
I keep getting bad pains at the bottom of my bump,apparently its just streching, but last night and today I have had stabing pains on the eight side at the bottom and im doubled over in pain its happening evey 10 min or so.
Has anyone els had this?
I dont want to keep running to the MW as with Luke I went with abdominal pain and they had me it for monitoring every day for 2 hours

I think its best to always seek advice from the midwife if your generally concerned and in a lot of pain. Being doubled over doesnt sound too good!!

Im sure its just stretching pains like you say but you might feel more at ease if you mentioned it to your midwife :hug:

I have'nt got an appointment till the 17th and I cant get hold of her at any other time

cab'o'holic said:
I have'nt got an appointment till the 17th and I cant get hold of her at any other time

Can you not phone your maternity unit at the hospital? They will give you some advice for sure

Call your midwife, better being safe than sorry, it doesn't sound too good if your doubled up in pain with it, at least get it checked out. :hug:

Ill try ringing the surgery and see if I can find her if not ill ask for my doctor to ring me.
Thanks girls

cab'o'holic said:
Ill try ringing the surgery and see if I can find her if not ill ask for my doctor to ring me.
Thanks girls

Your wise hun, better to be safe than sorry :D

I had some like this last week. My midwife said it was where the wombs contracting and everytime the ligaments are getting shorter to get ready for labour.
Id ring your midwife hun, its better to ask her than to be worying about it.

let us know

xx

The Doc said take paracitamol its just streching!
He tells me to take that for everything,
If it dosnt stop ill try MW again tomorow

Hope you get a proper answer tomorrow hun :evil:

Its like my midwife said to me..they would rather us ask them than be sat at home worried so i think you should try and get in touch with her :hug:

Been trying to get hold of her all day, think ill put a complant in!
So p*ssed off

have you not got a number for your local hospital ward? Thats who I speak to if I have queries.

i have a number for the 24hr delivery suite in the hospital that ive been told to call if i have worries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back