Bad day

Kiki0210

Reaction score
Oh just got a text announcing the 2nd pregnancy of friends of ours. I have just burst into tears like a mad woman. Think I just felt so positive this month and did everything I could only to now not even know if I ov or not after thinking I had. I just feel like its my fault we're not conceiving. As a woman it's what I'm supposed to be able to do and I can't. It seems to come so easy to everyone around me and I just feel like I'm broken. Haven't been this down about before. Sorry for the rant girls but it feels better just to get it out! X

:hugs:aww hun we all go through this, it's hard to be happy for someone when all you want is to fall pg.It's ok to vent and release the stress, but you can't beat yourself up for it. All we can do is try our best each month. Let out your frustrations but don't give up...

hey hun, i know exactly how you are feeling, i've had three of our family get pregnant and have their babies whilst I have been trying, feel like a failure but sure it will happen one day.

Chin up love we've all got each other here, feel free to rant xxxx

Awh sending you huge hugs. It's do hard and on here us other girls know exactly how you feel so rant away! I've just spent the Easter hols with family & friends who are either pregnant or have kids already! It is such a struggle but I try to look at what they have and think that will be me one day. Chin up hun. You'll get your own BFP one day soon. X j

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: we all here share the same thing with you....let your frustration out, cry it out, then when you wake up in the morning, do smtg fun (shopping maybe? :yay:)

I feel totally the same hun, i feel like its my fault and that im letting everyone down as im the woman i sholud be able to get pg!! But on the other hand i know it can take time and that whateva happens n howeva it happens we will be mummys one day and it will be totally worth all this heartache and pain now.

Big hug to you.

Michelle. x

I know how you feel, 4 of my friends got preg last year while I was trying and I feel so left behind :( I'm am totally dreading my sil telling me she's preg one of these day! I think it will tip me off the edge! Try not to feel too down x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone. Feel a bit better today, helped by all ur supportive comments! X

Chin up hun it WILL happen I've been off with a stomach bug had the "ooooo pregnant?" txts.....nice. *******s lol

I know the feeling - my SIL is pregnant now and I am so excited for her and my BIL but at the same time I am gutted that I didn't get to make my MIL grandma first because she is so excited about my SIL's baby and I just think by the time I have a baby she won't be as excited any more!

The worst thing though would be if my Sister got PG before me and made my mum and dad granparents before me! Then I would go crazy!!! It's very unlikely though :)

I know the feeling, all my friends have babies except me! My best friend didn't even want children!

Chin up hun it WILL happen I've been off with a stomach bug had the "ooooo pregnant?" txts.....nice. *******s lol

I had that a few weeks ago hun! People were actually texting me when I was off! Gggrrrrrr! X

Haha yeah that's what I've had it's radiculous please tell me this will stop soon only been married a few weeks doing m head in already lol goin on honeymoon soon all I've had is "oooo honeymoon baby" again *******s lol hope your ok though Hun x x

I'm not even married hun!!!! So I get that too! "Ooh when u getting married?!" Argh! 2 girls in my office are pg so I spend EVERY DAY talking about everything pregnancy and baby related!! I'm much better today thanks it just got a bit on top of me last night! We will have to come up with some good replies for these annoying nosey folk! :) x

Well I find a good "fuck off" works haha sorry just kidding sometimes it's gets me down so much I come close to just saying yes we r trying actually bu wouldn't

I know that feeling! But I always bite my tongue too! It does get u down tho especially seeing everyone so excited. Sure it will be all our turns one day hun! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back