bad cramping

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

Im having horrible cramping i cant get comfy to sleep and its low own in my lower tummy is this normal should i be going to visit the docs tom.
Ive had cramps since right before my period was to come but now they are much worse .
Thanks Katrina

Hiya,

As you know from my previous message i have been having these too. I suppose the more of us having them the less weird it is so hopefully is nothing. If all is well at scan i am going to make a docs apt this week anyway. If you speak to doc will you let me know what they say about it please.

Thanks
Laura
xx

Ive had bad cramps up until last week, its majority uterus stretching and body changing hun, nothing to worry about unless its doubling up pains and/or bleeding
xxx

Hi

Thanks girls, think i just worry cuz ive had such a greta pregnancy with Kiara and now i have this one.
Katrina

My pregnanc with jaycee was perfect, ive had nothing but trouble with this one (sickness cramping etc) but alls ok, so i think this ones a boy!

Hi

Sounds like we are both going through the same thing then hun and my mom thinks boy as well cuz when pregnant with me had an identical pregnancy with me as i did with Kiara and when she was preg with my bro is feeling like me now :) lets hope!
Katrina

Hi Katrina,

Well i have had cramps so bad i couldn't move or talk, and as my scan pis yesterday shows, peanut is fine!
So god knows what it was but obviously nothing bad. :dance:

Lau
xxxxxxxxx

could be wind too girls, i was doubled over the other night crying it hurt so much, but also had mild cramps from when af was due for about 2 weeks and doc said it was everything stretching to make room for LO. x

Hi

yes fingers crossed for blue dust .
It must be all the stretching pains ect. the joys of pregnancy i guess.
Katrina

i had this, loads of stretching and cramping early on x

Hi

Thanks hun its really reasuring that others go through the same thing , you would think this was my first pregnancy though lol.
Katrina

hope you're feeling a little better!

Cramping is quite normal with stretching uterus and ligaments etc.. just one of the oh so wonderful side effects of being pregnant!

We spend so long planning and wanting pg and then it is nothing but 9 months of discomfort and aches....but the end result is oh so worth it and awesome...and we're very lucky to be here :D

Hi

kirlykird you ares o right it is worth every discomfort pain we go through when you see yoru baby for the first time. :) after all about 2 hours after having Kiara they wheeled me up to my family and i was like yup i can do this again lol.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back