• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Back Work Tommorow - SCARED lol

Heidi is gorgeous :D Glad going back to work seemed to go well for you :hug:

Thanks Nikki. Yes, going back work is suiting me - I guess we are all different. Bet I wont be saying this in a few months!!!

L x

Hi Lisa!!
I am sorry I missed that! we haven't talked for a long while, but I can see everything is going well :)
your little pixie has grown very well, and is as beautiful as ever!
I went back to work on the 17th of July, but only for 5 days (am a teacher), so had 6 weeks off again after that, which I enjoyed to the max! am going back on Monday and am dreading it, this time, I am going back for good, and I can only look forward to half term in October! I hated being away of Maheen for 5 days, let alone a full school year!
EVeryone was very nice with me, but they kept on talking about my little choupinette, bless them, and it made it worse!
Oh well, it's life! I will probably get used to it! Maheen will saty home till January (my Mil and Sil look after her), and then, we have found a fab day nursery with webcams, and you can log on with a special password, and see what your little one is doing! :wink: that reassures me! I think Ill be online as soon as my classes finish! Lol!

I wish you good luck for next week, hun, and please, let me know how things are, weaning, growing, etc... :D
missed you :)

Take care,
mel xx

Hi Mel!

Missed our chats too :hug: - how has going back to school been?? Hope it wasnt too bad for you. I love that word 'choupinette' - its soooo sweet!

That nursery sounds good though - I would love to be able to log on and watch my little Heidi in the nursery - makes you feel very trusting of the nursery I bet. :)

Well, I am waiting for Heidi to sit up at the minute! Everyone keeps telling me it will be soon - but she still doesnt seem that ready for it. She is enjoying her food - her favourites are Brocolli Trio (brocolli, cauliflower and courgettes!), Sweet potatoe, carrotts oh and not forgetting petit filous!!!! - she loves them!

How is Maheen?

I just found out a very close friend of mine has had her BFP so she will be coming on here very soon!!!

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back