• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Back to work :(

Babylicious

Reaction score
I'm back to work in 2 weeks :( no idea how I will cope with 2 kids a full time job and a house :rotfl: So it's going to be a challenge to say the least. I've just been finishing off the decorating and spending time with the kiddies :D

Went in this morning for a meeting with my boss :( I really don't want to go back :rotfl:

awww hun :hug:

i feel for you! i am dreading going back to work after maternity leave and i haven't even finished work yet :lol:

:hug:

i went back for 2 months and i've been of sick for 4 months so really dont wanna go back now :(

You should have come to see me :lol:

It'll be alright once you get back into it, As much as i hate not being with Lola I'm enjoying the break :shhh:

I got to sit in the ming canteen :puke: :puke: I really don't want to come back :rotfl:

aww hun i dont blame you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
hope your first day back is a good one and that you dont have as many problems as you fear :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back