Back to ttc after long break

Jetina

Reaction score
Hi everyone, it's been a long time since I posted here. We put ttc on hold while we were planning our wedding. We got married last Friday (finally after 11 years together) and got back from our mini-moon yesterday. We've started ttc again, but with fewer problems this time. We're not using ai anymore, but hubby does need those wee blue pills. I've sent off for a jennyrenny reading too which I know is just a bit of fun, but it will at least give me some hope. Fingers crossed it happens this month, it would be the most amazing wedding gift!

Wishing you the best of luck. Reading your signature breaks my heart, I can’t imagine what you’ve been through. I really hope it’s a quick journey to your rainbow baby as it’s much deserved x

Hi everyone, it's been a long time since I posted here. We put ttc on hold while we were planning our wedding. We got married last Friday (finally after 11 years together) and got back from our mini-moon yesterday. We've started ttc again, but with fewer problems this time. We're not using ai anymore, but hubby does need those wee blue pills. I've sent off for a jennyrenny reading too which I know is just a bit of fun, but it will at least give me some hope. Fingers crossed it happens this month, it would be the most amazing wedding gift!

Congratulations on your wedding!!

Good luck with ttc, I hope it happens for you soon. I'm back after almost 9 years since I was last ttc, so trying to catch up on the latest info and recommendations.

Babydust to you x

Thanks everyone. I just got my reading through and wanted to share, I know it's supposed to be a bit of fun, but I can't help but get my hopes up now. It would be the perfect start to married life :pray:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of August 2019 from a cycle that began in July. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced April 26, 2020 and May 1, 2020.

Thanks everyone. I just got my reading through and wanted to share, I know it's supposed to be a bit of fun, but I can't help but get my hopes up now. It would be the perfect start to married life :pray:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of August 2019 from a cycle that began in July. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced April 26, 2020 and May 1, 2020.
I got this reading done too and said I was going to get my bfp in June. It never happened. Take this with a pinch of salt hun. X

Good luck Hun hope you have a nice easy journey to your rainbow x

Why has this thread been moved? I'm not new to the forum and did my intro post when I joined and wad ttc last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back