Back pains-coincidence??

Emmamb

Reaction score
This might take sone explaining so bare with me.

Basically this afternoon I had really bad back ache that lasted approx 2 hours,it was like a dull ache with a stabbing pain that literally made me arch my back like I was havin a spasm-it was agony and the only time I can remember ever havin this b4 was wen I pg wiv my youngest,i remember waking in the night and cryin in agony for about an hour and sayin to my dh that if it was labour there was no way I could handle that pain for long...the pain passed and a few days later labour started.

Now I'm wondering if the same will happen this time? I'm guessing time will tell :D

Ooh, sounds like you have already experienced something similar before hun!
Doesn't sound at all pleasant though I must say. I imagine it is hard for you to rest up with 3 other children, but I would try to take it easy. Perhaps a soak in the bath may ease it temporarily?
Big hugs x x x

It's gone off now,v strange,but exactly like last time,can't remember havin it with my 1st 2 kids tho xx

How odd. Have you found your pregnancies different with different sexes?

I've heard different things. My cousin was full of nausea with her two girls right the way through, then with her little boy she had no nausea at all at any point - she was convinced it was because she had a boy. Then a friend of mine has had 2 very good pregnancies, with some low blood pressure - both different sexes, but said she felt the same for both.

This is my 1st, so can't compare!

lol emmamb has only had boys bless her!
Emmamb your pretty hot on symptom spotting, i wish i gave a crap lol i ignore pretty much everything that i feel as a "niggle" because i dont want to get my hopes up! lol! x

Lol yeah this is my 4th boy...easier to sort out room sharin tho :)

I think I have too much time on my hands,I don't seem to symptom spot wen I'm busy lol xx

Sounds like labour is just round the corner if it happened like that last time!

I've had similar back pain in last couple of days .... and I really hope it means labour's coming. I'm trying to ignore niggles etc too cos I don't wanna get hopes up like Lexi. But I can't help it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back