Back in hospital!

Good luck, hope you meet your LO soon!

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

Morning girls. Well contractions didn't amount to anything. Wore off completely. Being induced a some
Point today. I'm aware it could be a very long process though. I'm so nervous but so excited to meet my little girl!!

Will update as much as I can and hand over to Taffy when things get going x

So exciting! Good luck honey, hope you get to see your gorgeous bubs soon!

My contractions did this thursday night at 10.30pm so we decided to go up to bed at 11:45pm, water went at midnight. Fc ur induction goes smoothly as hopefully ur nearly ready to start urself xxx

Oooh FX!!
You and Frankie may both have your babies today!!!

Here's hoping for a smooth induction!! x

Good luck hon, everytime I see your name I expect to hear your baby has arrived. Have everything crossed she comes today and it is not too long a labour.

xxx

Oooh FX!!
You and Frankie may both have your babies today!!!

Here's hoping for a smooth induction!! x

Frankie has had her baby :) Saw on FB x

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

Wow this is so frustrating!! The doctor came earlier and my BP wasn't too bad so she did a membrane sweep instead of inducing me. I am already 1.5-2cm so they are hoping it kicks off on its own. However. They think bp was only down because the medication worked that they gave Me last night and once it wears off it will shoot up again. In which case they will induce me straight away. Just a big waiting game.

Good luck hun, hope ur wait isn't too long xxx

Oh booo to the waiting! I would be incredibly impaitent. Fx it kicks off soon though hun xx

Just had my first pessary. At last.

Exciting won't be long hun, keep us updated xxx

good luck hun i got induced due to high bp from 34 weeks and the induction process can go quite quickly when you have high bp so get ready lol good luck x x

Good luck, hope you're not waiting too much longer! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Hopefully not too long for ya. I too had a membrane sweep today so hopefully we will be threading together xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back