• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Back from the scan and we are team... *UPDATED WITH PIC!*

YAY, Congrats on staying team green, and glad everything was ok :D

yay well done on staying green!!! but did u notice u kept calling flipper he???? :think: i reckon u secretly know! :shhh:

Awww, congratulations! I thought when I saw the title of this thread you had had a moment of weakness and found out. Good for you! That's lovely news.

Awwwww glad all is well!

Really hope Flipper is a boy in the end - only because the song would work then! :rotfl:

"They call him Flipper, Flipper......."

:dance: congrats hun, well done for staying team green :D

Well done for having the willpower to stay team green and glad all is well with baby flipper :clap:

Glad the scan went well and well done for staying team green :hug: :hug: :hug:

Well done on resisting the temptation to find out the sex... I'm not even bothering to try! :lol: The main thing is you know he/she is well behaved! :cheer:

Glad all went well :hug:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! team green's newest member! :cheer:

Glad everything went well now get uploading that piccy :wink:

Quick question: Do you sing the Flipper song to Flipper? :D

:cheer: Yay so proud of you for staying team green!!!

Glad it all went well hun :hug:

Thanks ladies - picture now added :cheer:

And Mama2Be - yes, we do sing the Flipper song to him/her! We've also referred to baby as 'him' from day one too, even though we're both sure it's a girl - maybe just hedging our bets??

I can't believe the next time we see Flipper he'll be out in the world :shock: :D I might just have to book a private scan, don't know if I can wait that long :lol:

Awww cute lil Flipper, congrats on staying team green, your a stronger person than i :|

Gorgeous Kitty and well done you for staying green.

I think you might be having a boy xxx

ejjie said:
Gorgeous Kitty and well done you for staying green.

I think you might be having a boy xxx

Thanks Ellie - it's funny you should say that, I've been convinced it's a girl from the outset, but now I'm getting blue vibes - and no, I didn't sneak a peek at the bits!

I think it's because he was so wriggly - a girl would be much better behaved :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back