• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Back from scan :)

scones

Reaction score
It all went well, Im spot on with my dates, due 11th May!! I was busting for a wee throughout and it all seemed to be over very quickly but it was lovely to see the baby and know theres something in there now, I never had a 12 wk scan with my son so this was like a treat to me.My son enjoyed being there, i think he may have felt a little overwhelmed.She said it measured CRL 6cm and that it was growing well and the right measurements. She gave a us a free pic so we have 3 pics but I have put the best one on here. It was great, we got to see and hear the heartbeat and could make out facial features too, and arms and legs.

Great experience,now I feel pregnant!! :D

12wkscan3a.jpg

:D aaawww! :dance: I am so happy for you hun, bet you're over the moon!!! The pic is amazingly clear that's the good thing about having your scan a bit later, plus you must have drunk tons of water! Congrats Dusty xxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Wow, what a fantastic picture. It's so clear. So pleased all is going well with your little one.

Thanks guys :D

I love sharing it with you all :hug:

I drank a pint of water an hour before, believe me it was a struggle to get it down but it must have helped for the clear picture

Ahh how great, I can't wait to have my scan then I think I will feel more pregnant.

Sam

What a fab picture!! Its so clear!!

Really pleased that all went well! :D
xx

WOW! Great picture! :dance:

Well done you - you can see he/she is going to be a cutie!!! :wink:

Thats great news Scones and what a brilliantly clear picture :dance:

Fabulous news.....and lovely scan pic, congrats again!!!! All seems real now eh? :hug:

Oh yes Jaidy, for sure, seems really real now, suddenly i feel more protective over my belly, how weird is that????

Aww what a fab picture scones and your also due on my hubby's birthday! :D :hug:

Yay! Relax and Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back