• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Back from scan :)

*sara*

Reaction score
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Im so happy had my scan this morning and everything is just fine.....although baby wriggling so much wouldnt stay still to have a good pic taken.....Scanner said that if we were looking for names it should be elvis as he/she was shaking his/her hips so much!! :D
Iv been put forward a few days to 11+4 so due date 18th april.

baby114.jpg

Yay Sara, I'm so pleased for you - I've had my fingers crossed for you all morning!

Valentine Xxx

that's brilliant darling. On my scan she had to wake the baby up so I could see it moving :lol:

awwww what a lovely pic :cheer: i'm so glad its ok what did i say on msn lol thanks for texting me :D :hug: :hug:

Aww thats a lovely pic. He/she is growing just nicely in there.

So pleased all is well.

xxx

What lovely news :hug: :hug: :hug: hopefully you can now begin to enjoy your pregnancy :D :D

Jane x

Thanks Ladies i feel so much more positive now and will try and enjoy the rest of my pregnancy :D

Wonderful news!!!!!! Bet you are on cloud nine

Keep well

L x

That's fantastic news - he/she's really grown!
:hug:

:hug:
Love the way you have your pics in stages as signature. See you in Tri 2 :)

Awwwwwwwww what a gorgeous picture sara, its beautiful im so pleased everything is ok for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Now relax and enjoy your pregnancy, will see you in tri 2 very soon :wave: xx

Yay!! Many congratulations, I'm so happy for you!!! :hug:

very happy everything went well!!!!
and it seems you have a very naughty non-stop baby in there!!!!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member