Back from scan :)

chickadee1976

Reaction score
Had scan today, everything is ok jelly baby is measuring approx 21 + 2 dont know if im meant to adjust my date or not, so ill just leave ticker as is.

Got to go back in 2 weeks as bubs was lying awkwardly so she couldnt get a couple of measurements, fine by me i get t see my baby again,

Cameron thought he saw a willie, i thought i ddnt so we are no further forward, will have to wait till private scan to find out what team we are.
Ive been selling stuff on ebay to try and save up for it, £95.00 is the cheapest package near here whch give sexing and 2 photos.

Heres scan piccie

2690281110_b278c98a37_o.jpg

Gorgeous pic hun! So glad your scan went well. All these 20week scan pics are making me broody to see our little one again, feels like so long since the 12 week scan now! Where is it you're going for the private scan? May have to have an ebay selling spree too :D

peanut1982 said:
Gorgeous pic hun! So glad your scan went well. All these 20week scan pics are making me broody to see our little one again, feels like so long since the 12 week scan now! Where is it you're going for the private scan? May have to have an ebay selling spree too :D

Babes in the womb in Edinburgh i think

Awwww that's one cute baby!!!!!

I'm guessing it's a girl lol

If they've moved you forward to 21w 2d then you're only a couple of days behind me now!!!

Sarah xxx

Glad your scan went well. I think she looks like a girl too :D

I think Girl too!! :cheer: But then dont listen to me lol! I said Boy for me since my 12 week scan and they said girl!! haha
Im the same, I have to go back in a week and half as she was a monkey and lay low and wouldnt move an inch! hahaha

Awwww lovely picture honey :) seems to be a few little tinkers with scans at the minute makin us mummy's fill our bladders to bursting again and jump up n down so they can get the measurements :lol: lush that you get to see little one again though ;) loadsa love xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back