Back ladies x

misscrazycooki

Reaction score
Well just a update still living in the hostel can't believe its been a month away from home.

I had my scan on Monday but baby didn't want to share so sadly still team yellow. Hoping to book a private scan for 50 quid not far from here its just a sexing scan and cheapest i could find x

Leo is putting me through my paces as i am sharing a room with him i am not getting a lot of sleep i think he may be teething. So is not settling in his sleep after a few hours x

Sent from my GT-I5500 using Tapatalk

Hi :wave: Good to hear that you're ok hun and glad your 20 week scan went well, shame baby was being shy that day! xxxx

lovely to hear from you, cant believe baby wasnt playing, hopefully next time he/she will xx

Good to see you back :)! Shame baby was being shy FX you see next time x

Good to see you back hun. These baby's are naughty :) Hopefully you get to see whether the baby's pink or blue at your next scan xxx

Hi, good to see you again. Hope Leo's teething calms soon xx

Hey, good to see you back! Hope Leo's calmed down a bit and ur baby behaves on ur next scan! Ull have to let us know how it goes!

Well ladies got told i will be having a growth scan at my next hospital visit in four weeks yay so i can save the pennies for now x

Sent from my GT-I5500 using Tapatalk

nice to see you back hun
glad the scan went well and hope baby behaves for your next one!!!

xxx

Good luck with your next scan, bet its a wee bit disappointing when baby being a lazy daisy!!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back