• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Back from scan and .....

littlemuffin

Reaction score
Well I stayed team yellow. Which really annoyed my husband no end, and he pulled a face which I can take as I can't believe you.

But I don't want to know, I want the surprise, I am excited by the surprise!

The baby is fine, healthy, and a lovely size.

But I had a terrible experience, the sonographer, was just plain horrible, we went in 45 minutes late, and she was standing having a cup of tea, when we were 20 minutes late. Then when we went in, her words were, "Lets get on with it" - This is the last time I am going to see my baby before we have it, and she really didn't give a s*!t.

Also my husband was asking loads of questions as he is really interested, and she was really rude to him. She then began hurting me, pushing the bar around my tummy, to get the baby to move, and as he/she wouldn't she basically shook me, and said you are going to go and have a chocolate bar, and come back.. so off I trot, and get a chocolate bar, call work to say I'm going to be late back, and now an hour after our original appointment time we are sitting back in the same seats, waiting. When we went in again, she had a look (hurt me again) and then took some pictures, as we had to pay for them, I asked for one of the face, as it was a great view, and she said no.

It was pretty crap. I am happy I'm not having the baby there, as it's our local small hospital they don't have the facilities to have a unit.

Rant over!

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience but I must admit my 20 week scan was quite uncomfortable. Really had to press down hard but it's to ensure they see what they need to.

Well done staying team yellow! I'm a team yellow member too as I love the not knowing! Altho sometimes I wish I knew lol. I'm glad I stayed team yellow. Also, happy for you that baby is all good!xx

Awwww glad everything is ok I had mine yesterday so I know how nervous I was and good for you for staying strong and sticking team yellow I wish I was so strong but I just couldn't wait to find out !
Oh and thats awful how that woman was with you there was no need for her to be like that.........it should be one of the most exciting days of your pregnancy but instead she has spoiled it for you both.....don't get me wrong I know everyone has bad days but thats no excuse for her to take it out on you.

Oh no, she sounds like a right cow :( sorry it was a bad experience but glad all is well with baby

well done staying team yellow :) xxx

did you get her name or is it on the report given to you?
you should report her for that as she should not act in that way at all!

Sorry u had a crappy experience hun, no need for her to be so nasty!
Glad all went well with your scan tho & well done you for staying strong on team yellow your surprise will be worth it for you & OH xx

What a cow bag!!!! Glad that everything was good though and well done for staying strong I stayed team yellow with my son even though everyone was nagging me to find out but this time I want to know anyways. lol

Congrats that everything is ok hunnie, and what a bitch eh!! I wouldnt be able to lie there and take her shit, i would have to say something. Team yellow, wow, i cant wait to find out what im having, although with my son i didnt find out, which was a lovely suprize xx

Aaaww hun what an old bitch. She'd have been having an internal scan of her nostril if I'd been there.

Glad everything is fine and you have more will power than i do :) xxxxxxxxxx

Firstly congrats on a healthy baby how wonderful. Secondly complain about that bitch, she shouldn't be doing that job and someone needs to know the experience was awful for you. What an utter cow!

Main thing is bubba is doing well and you get to see him/her soon xx

Happy pregnancy hunni xx

Well done on staying team yellow!!!

I am sorry she was rude to you though :(

XX

Oh what a bitch, glad all is well with baby though:) fair play sticking team yellow must habe been hard xxx

Little ear on the side

Attachments

• 18wk + 5.jpg
    18wk + 5.jpg
    340.1 KB · Views: 5
Lovely picture. It is a shame your sonographer had such a bad attitude but the important thing is LO is healthy.

Aw your little one is adorable! I am sorry you had a bad experience though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back