BACK FROM SCAN... and it's a...................

laetitia85

Reaction score
The wait is over...

The scan went really well, and I mean REALLY well, everything is normal, no anomalies detected, baby couldn't stop moving, even waved at us!!! I cried, my emotions took over, it was such an amazing experience!

OK I can't believe you ladies were actually waiting for me, I work you know, I actually do have a life :rotfl:

it's a.........

BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

(any spaces left in the blue club??? :D )

I'm thrilled that he's in execellent health, I went to mothercare to check out some boys clothing and I'm sooo excited now!! can't wait to meet my baby boy.

OK I'm sorry the picture doesn't look great, i took a picture of the actual scan picture, cuz the scanner is at my sister's house! but it's definately a boy and i'm fine with that, cuz he's a healthy active boy!

IMGP2226.jpg

wow huge congrats hun, the pic is lovely

im glad all is well, and your having a boy

got any names yet? :hug: :hug:

woohoo congrats on your little man.
ive added you to the boy list in the 'what sex is your baby' sticky :D

wow congrats on your lill boy

congratulations! i knew ytou'd have a boy! i can see you with a boy! :hug:

That's excellent news! I'm so pleased he's healthy and it's great to hear your excitement!

My turn tomorrow! It's s funny cos even seeing how you've been, I'm not in the slightest bit tempted to find out what it is!

Congrats!

Ladybird xx

That's fantastic. I'm really made up for you. You must be so relieved.
S

congratulations glad everything is ok my scan is tomorrow cant wait to find out wot im having this time

abi

Welcome to the blue club :dance: :dance: :dance:

I'm so glad everything is going well. :D

The first thing I did when I found out I was having a boy was buy some blue things. . . . Congratulations babes. :hug: xxx

Congratulations :cheer: :cheer:

Great news and i bet your both thrilled, get shopping girl, its lovely buying them stuff and the range for boys is getting so much better now.

Best boy clothes I have seen are in next, asda and tescos, and ethelaustin

congratulations!! glad all is well hun - the pic is fab! :cheer: :hug:

Congratulations hun! Glad it all went well for you :cheer: :hug: x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back