• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Back from my 20 week scan......

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Baby is absolutely fine. A little live wire according to the sonographer!!

I know we wernt going to find out but excitement, curiosity and the fact that it was staring us in the face meant we found out and its a.......

BOY!!!!!

Woo hoo!!! So excited. I KNEW he was a boy. So l'il Peanut is now officially little James.

:dance:

Yay! Great name! :D Glad it went well, I wish the hospital here would tell people the gender. I'm gonna have to have a private scan to find out. I'm too impatient to wait :lol:

:cheer: :cheer: Aww congratulations.
I've got my scan at the end of Nov i'm going to find out too

woooooooooooooo congrats on ur ickle blue baby!!!
i bet ur glad u found out now :D :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

congratulations :cheer: :cheer:

i'm so excited to be having a little boy too! but I wish we were as decisive about names as you- I love James but OH's middle name is james so apparently no go!

:cheer: aww another little blue bundle :cheer:

Love the name too

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Baby is absolutely fine. A little live wire according to the sonographer!!

I know we wernt going to find out but excitement, curiosity and the fact that it was staring us in the face meant we found out and its a.......

BOY!!!!!

Woo hoo!!! So excited. I KNEW he was a boy. So l'il Peanut is now officially little James.

:dance:

Yay! Great name! :D Glad it went well, I wish the hospital here would tell people the gender. I'm gonna have to have a private scan to find out. I'm too impatient to wait :lol:

:cheer: :cheer: Aww congratulations.
I've got my scan at the end of Nov i'm going to find out too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back