Back from hospital!

KateQPR

Reaction score
And after i had my cervical stitch last week, amazingly it seems my cervix has gone from 2.5cm to 4.7cm!!!

Now that just seems weird....good but weird! I'm now starting to wonder if my sonographer isn't any good, but there were two in there today so even with a big margin of error, that's still a massive improvement from last week..And it will probably change again, but for today i'm happy.

AND i found out i'm having a........GIRL

GOD I cried when i found out, and practically skipped out of the hospital. Was such a relief to have a good hospital appointment after all the worry of the last few weeks

Yay!

Kate x

Oh sweetheart thats lovely - congratulations on your little pink buddle :hug:

Jane x

so pleased for you (the stitch and the fact its a girl!).

whats the procedure now? Scans every other week?

x

I think so...have appointment with doc on monday so will discuss all then. I have scans booked in for nearly every week now until wk 23 ( cervical scans and my anomaly scan falls in between luckily).

Congrats on another girl!!!! A Big saving on all that pink stuff! xx

aww congrats Kate on Team pink!!!!!

And i'm so glad your scan went well too! thats fab news! :D

awww hun so pleased all seems to be settling for you and congrats on team pink xxxxxxx

So glad the hospital appointment went well, and huge congrats on becoming Team Pink :D

awwwwww thats excellent new hun im so pleased for you after all the worry youve had lately :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congrats on being team pink :clap: :clap: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back