Back from hospital and fairly annoyed

Mik

Reaction score
So this urgent urgent gestational diabetes appt that I HAD to have today and couldn't wait until wednesday pah! All I did was saw the dietician who agreed with me that my diet is ok and gave me the testing kit which I could have done at my GP's and I still have to go in Weds for the growth scan and to see the consultant. I am really annoyed cos I explained to the mw who rang with the appt about my disability and how it is hard for me to drive to the hospital and I would be quite ill if I had to do it mon and weds.
All in all I am none the wiser as to what is going to happen with the birth as they said induce at term or earlier but said it was up to the doc whether term was 37 weeks or 40 weeks and had none of my questions answered cos the dietician understandably doesn't know the answers to my medical questions. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Sorry for the whinge just frustrated and know come weds pm I am going to be in alot of pain :(

Thats really bad!!

I really hate people that dont listen!!

:hug:

So annoying when you don't get the answers you need. The last MW I saw wasn't great and I left feeling so deflated. :hug: I'd start making some phone calls and insist and some answers :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back