back from fluid check

moomoo192

Reaction score
All went ok, had another trace, baby was sleepng, they got me to roll onto left side and she still slept but then woke up for a while so they were happy with this.

Had scan, fluid levels ahve gone up from 7 to 17+ in a week :D so all normal.

Don't need to go back until 31st unless i pop in the meantime and there's no chance of that :rotfl:

Babylicious said:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Wasn't she breech before as well :think:

everytime someone feels my tummy they think she's breach but U/S shows head down, I reckon her head and bum are as boney as each other, either that or one's hiding :shock: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Funny you say that as I was told this one is breech but they won't scan me until 38 weeks!!

Babylicious said:
Funny you say that as I was told this one is breech but they won't scan me until 38 weeks!!

Its 36 wks here, they say after that there isn't enough room for baby to turn on their own, also being my fourth i got more room than someone on their first so i'm surprised they wont do you till 38 wks.

I still sometimes wonder if when i'm in labour they'll say wait, we got a bum coming out :rotfl: it must be laid really weird cause its limbs are right around my side, its weird :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back