Back from consultants

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
And the baby is in the rigght place and slowly engaging :cheer: and got to see her while we was there as they gave me a little scan.So shes fine and healthy.
But they want to give me a growth scan at this late stage :think: weird. Im measuring 38 weeks, so only a week ahead on fundal height and all normal and guna be 38 weeks tomoz anyways! I tried telling the woman I have watched my weight this time and thats probably the reason I dont look as enormous as last time plus with stephen I put on 6 st.

Urine was weird again, had a +protein +blood ++lucozytes they keep asking me if i have jad uto symptons and I havent at all

glad to hear everythings all ok hun :hug: and lucky you gettting to see her again...im jealous!! :moon:

I didnt see much tbh, just saw the head where she was engaging and they just pointed out her heart and spine etc. Was nice though eitherways.

im glad everything is ok hunni :) and your lucky to get to see baby again

i might haveto have a scan not sure yet, depends on what i measure cos i was a little small last time.

hehe
glad things are good
not long now :hug: :hug:

Glad to hear all is ok and baby is engaging xx

Hey,

Glad everything went ok hun.... slightly engaging is promising...fingers crossed xxx

I've 19 days left to go or so. Engaging! wow good luck with everything

Its all exciting :cheer: 38 weeks tomoz and im hoping for another early one

I'm hoping this one will be early lol, can't cope anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back