Back from Consultant appointment

nori

Reaction score
Well i'm back and i've had a sweep done (i asked them for it). They dont seem to be very confident anything will happen though as my cervix is still quite posterior (high i think that is) but the woman who did it said she did have short fingers (just my bloody luck!) She did feel the head of the baby though and had a poke about.

I now need to make a midwife appointment for next week and request another sweep and if all fails i have my induction booked for 1st December. I really dont want an induction so im hoping things happen soon. I'm kind of realising that my ideal birth of a nice relaxing time in the pool with just gas and air could now be giving birth in the delivery suite linked up to a monitor with an epidural! damn it! ah well as long as baby is out and safe thats all that matters.

Anything happening with you ladies??

Claire x

Morning Claire :wave:

Ooh thats good that you got a sweep, here's hoping it starts something off :pray:
My midwife yesterday didn't sound too positive about sweeps having much effect but they seem to have worked for plenty on here so you never know

I know what you mean about induction, i really hope things start for me before that as mine will be the 3rd of december (my nieces 4th birthday).

I have my fingers crossed for you that things start off for you today/tonight.

Keep us posted.

Good luck

xxx :hug: xxxxxxxx

good luck with it hun i hope it works for you :hug: i got my mobile charged ready :D

any day now claire, can feel it in my waters!!!!! fingers crossed something happens soon :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back