Back! Edit updated with picture!

Tasha20

Reaction score
:cheer: Everything went really well!

Baby looks like a baby now and I saw the legs and little arms moving, little wriggler!

I have a pic but cant find my lead so will have a look later and try and upload it!

They cant find a reason for the spotting and just said ti was one of those things.

But im happy now!

:dance: Im going to have a baby!!! :dance:

Heres the pic!!

I labled due to the little mite being all scrunched up :lol:

baby9weeks2.jpg

i am so happy for you and that everything is ok, what a lovely treat on christmas eve, getting to see your baby.

have a lovely christmas :hug: :hug:

Tasha20 said:
:cheer: Everything went really well!

Baby looks like a baby now and I saw the legs and little arms moving, little wriggler!

I have a pic but cant find my lead so will have a look later and try and upload it!

They cant find a reason for the spotting and just said ti was one of those things.

But im happy now!

:dance: Im going to have a baby!!! :dance:

Oh hun, I'm SOOOO happy for you that everything is ok.

Have a wonderful christmas - maybe you can relax a bit now! :hug:

:cheer: Thank you so much

Yes it was brilliant!

Its actualy sunk in now that im going to have another baby :lol: hmmm quite scary :lol:

Merry Christmas to you all!

:cheer: :cheer: Yay so pleased for you! Have a great Christmas hunni xxxxx

oh Tasha I am so happy to read this. Bbay is a cutie, and a lovely christmas pressie

lots of love to you all at christmas xxxx

yay, look how comfy baby is all squished up lol! pleased for u tasha :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

What a fab pic, many congratulations hun :cheer: Now you can have a relaxing, merry christmas :hug:

Aww hello little baby :wave: Im so pleased all went well tasha and what a lovely picture :D :cheer: :hug:

Sooooooooo glad all went well Tasha, cute lil scan pic there! Have a lovely xmas :D

I am so happy for you Tasha :cheer: What a lovely picture :D

Merry Christmas :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back