back from another hospital stay!!! scan pic :)

BumbleTumble

Reaction score
ive been in since friday and got back this afternoon.

all started with routine trip to gp, then bam, on a ward!
they did an endoscopy, which wasnt nice, but they still dont know whats wrong! :roll:
and i feel like absolute rubbish, can barely walk, had to be put in a taxi from the wheelchair!
grrrrr!

good news, i got a picture from the scan, and am one day further along than i thought! lol
now 12+6
bubs was wriggling around loads! had its little hands scrunched up to chest. and refused to straighten out so the lady could measure to see about dates! did eventually lol

just wish i knew if it was boy or girl, i feel bad calling the baby 'it'!

heres the pic, probably bad quality, i dont have a scanner so had to upload from phone!

scan w address erased.jpg

Aw bless thats a lovely pic! So what have they said to you in respect of whats wrong? Or do they still not know? Tri 2 soon hun!! xx

they have no clue whats wrong!
its a mystery! they asked if i wanted to stay in, but they cant do anymore tests because of bubs, so i didnt see much point in staying and just lying there.

thanks :) i cant stop looking at the pic! couldnt believe it when i saw it moving so much! and yet i cant feel a thing!

omg! tri 2! scary! its 13 weeks isnt it?
eeeeeeee!!!

yep, so 2 days! Yeah no point staying in if they have no clue as to whats wrong. What sort of pain is it, is the pain in your thigh/bum sort of area? I have spd and some days i can hardly walk with it. So glad everything is progressing well for you hun xx

its a weird pain, sharp but also crampish, and in my abdomen, chest and shoulders.
the thing that brought me in though was, TMI, black, tarry poo! but the endoscopy showed no internal bleed, so not too worried.

was awkward being poked in places i did not want to be poked in! suppose ive got to get used to that! :p

Lol yes all shame goes out of the window when you are pregnant. I was terrified of being prodded and poked 1st time round. Still not particularly that keen on it now but hey ho lol.
Oh well i hope they either find out whats causing you so much discomfort or it dies down and goes away. xx

Aww hope you start to feel better soon! lovely pic of bubs :D xx

i wouldnt let them do speculum though...

seriously, a doctor just has to suggest that and i break down in tears and shake and have a total panic attack. no idea why...

im feeling not bad at the moment, managed to make it downstairs for some dinner, in bed now, watching a dvd :)

xx

Aw feel better soon hun xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

i had the speculum recently when i had food poisoning as they didnt know what was wrong, it wasnty pleasant but not the most terrible thing that could happen. Trust me when baby is on its way you wont care what they do down there or who sees lol xx

great pic of bubba.hope they get to the bottom ( no pun intended) of the problem xxx

Great pic hun :) hope you're better soon :hugs: x x

great pic of bubba.hope they get to the bottom ( no pun intended) of the problem xxx

that made me laugh! :)

thanks everyone for get well wishes! i hope i feel better, i have to go to the doctors again on tuesday for something else, and i really want to get a photo frame for my first ultrasound picture!
ill be getting the nuchal scan soon though, so will see which one is clearer :)

ive been upstairs with two of the other girls, chocolate and tea :)
we were all trying to guess what sex we thought bubs is.

one thinks boy, one thinks girl!

i dont know why, but i have a feeling its a boy. just a weird feeling.
xx

ive got a feeling mine is a girl as have several other people but i dont know if they are just following the logic that ive got 2 boys so this one should be a girl.i would like a girl but if its a boy i wont love it any less.
good to know u can have an endoscopy in preg.i suspect the hernia i have in my stomach is a diff kind from the one i was diagnosed with.i hate tubes down the throat but better safe than sorry.

yes, wasnt a pleasant examination!
but quite safe!
i was even allowed sedation, once it was okayed by 2 doctors and a pharmacist.

i think there is alot to be said for the maternal 'boy or girl' feelings!
lets see what happens!
x

lovely picture and hope all gets better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27