Back at work

Kim

Reaction score
I started back at work a week ago and I HATE it :( I hate my hours, I hate the people I am sitting next to and I hate being away from Rubie :evil: And the b******s wont let me work the hours I want, so I'm NOT happy. I can either carry on like this (working 5 days a week) or go bankrupt with the amount of wages I will earn if I do the hours they are offering. For gods sake I have a baby, doesn't anyone in my work understand that?? Sorry just needed to get that off my chest :oops:

Nasty, horrible, unsympathetic! :moon: :evil:
Im sorry your hating every minute of work hun....I hope it gets better for you. They do have to be co-operative with your hours though, legally.
Hope it isnt FT for long. Nice to see ya back, we have missed ya :D

Aww kim :hug: I have the situation too i hate being at work and being away from my to lo's aswell but i have no choice bills to pay etc although my work are good about my hours etc so i cant grumble to much i guess? :wink:

They have to "consider" my request Sarah, but they aren't obliged to give me what I ask for, that's where they get out of it :evil:

kim i thought employers are meant to be flexible as regards with the hours you want to work?

Sounds like your having a crud time Kim, I hope you get things sorted out soon

I cant believe how many women have employer problems once they have a baby!!!
My employer dragged me into the office when Charlie was 7 weeks old and said I was being investigated for possible fraud transactions, he would send me the evidence to check and for me to call to arrange a date for a discplinary hearing....No evidence was ever sent, I heard nothing else during my leave and when I asked for a return to work meeting to discuss me returning they acted as though nothing had happended :x
Well, I found another job which is 7 miles away from home whereas I would have been working around the corner, for £2k less a year as well as having to pay for petrol now as well and feel really fed up about the situation but my new employers have been really nice stating that 5 women have returned from maternity throughout the years and are very happy returning so it gave me hope to work for a company where I am wanted and they also mentioned that they fully understand I have a new baby and will support me should I need time out or help!!!

Kim...I was under the impression that employers had to be flexible with you "Within Reason"
Hope today was better hun....Just think day off tommorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back