Back at the hospital.

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
My bump was so tender today that I was in tears and I hadn't felt much movement in the past 3 days so off to the hospital my mum and I went. The second, the very bloody second, the heart monitor was secured on the movements began. :wall: Why oh why so the babies do this?! :lol: At least she was moving though. She also had the hiccups which was cute to hear.
Everything is fine apart from my bump being on the sore side but that could be from the straining I've been doing with a recent bad cough.
Only downside is I've came home and had an argument with my OH. He hasn't done anything wrong, I am just being a moody cow for no reason and took it out on him. He has gone for a walk the now and I feel a bit rubbish.

:hug: hun im sure he will understand

my OH cant put a foot right at the mo, i feel so sorry for him, all i seem to say at the mo is im sorry for snapping etc

im sure he understands how stressful things are :hug:

it's so typical that they move as soon as you get strapped up :rotfl: i guess they don't like the pressure of they horrid belts :D

don't worry about your OH, give him a cuddle when he gets home and make up :hug:

where abouts in glasgow are you btw joann? i'm in airdrie :D

sarafet said:
where abouts in glasgow are you btw joann? i'm in airdrie :D

What's it called? Cumbernauld! :cheer: Ack, it isn't so bad, just a pain when it comes to having to get to the hospital as neither me or the OH can drive. Is it Princess Royal you are with?

nah, i was with PRM but then moved to Wishaw General :D i just found out that cumbernauld is coming under Wishaw General now too! so for your next baby you'll be there :wink:

Wishaws fab btw! how are you finding PRM? xxx

AWWWW HOPE YOU BOTH ARE FEELING BETTER LATER HUN XX

Glad all is ok with LO, these babies like to give us scares.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Alex xxx

I was told that the CTG's work by ultrasound waves. The MW said this is what wakes the babies up.

Glad all is well :hug:

I hope the make up with hubby lasts longer than the break up :? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back