Back again with ridiculous problems!

PrettyFx

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I havent posted on here for what feels like forever; update from me: I am "revising" for my finals, this time next month I will be free; god willing!

I ordered a female and male fertility test, the female one, which tests for unusual levels of FSH, I did this afternoon, which came up negative (meaning my FSH levels are normal). My husband is yet to do his. I am not counting this home test as conclusive, it was just something in me that felt like i needed to do it, I still am going to go to the doctors and have tests done there.

Well here's my issue anyway; I'm like two/three days late again; I know i'm not pregnant I havent't even bothered doing a test because this has happened before (I dont know if you guys remember but in Jan I was three weeks late) and I generally put it down to stress; exams etc...

Heres the question: do you guys think there could be something wrong because this has happened more than once? Do any of you experience delayed periods when your stressed, and has this prevented any of you from conceiving.

I'm currently on around 6/months of sex without contraception and obviously I'm not pregnant yet.

SORRY for the mad long post.

hope your all well xxx

I really do think that stress can delay your period but I'd do a test just to confirm hun, you never know x

Thanks cosmicgirl; but I don't think I'm going to test, I went through the exact same thing in Jan. I think I've been really down lately aswell because of this whole TTC business; so I think my body is probably feeling my stress. I am definitely going to consult a doctor soon though; god willing, as I want some conclusive answers lol!

Your ticker says 9 dpo.. I hope this is your month:) xxx

I don't know about stress having an impact unless the stress is also causing loss of appitite and irregular sleep and spells of anxiety.

I don't think being busy = stress :)

I think that if your period was regularly fluctuating in length by over a week or two, then i think you would be more likely to be suffering from a condition but it being late by 3 weeks could have been a blip and now being late by three days is still within the range of normal.

If you get past a week then maybe it could be mild PCOS which can be triggered by being over-weight, underweight and by eating simple carbohydrates.

Yeah I experience it alot delayed periods and also if I work myself up too much etc. I start my period earlier for example;

I found out my grampy died at 4am in the morning, I started bleeding very heavy! I also was on a diet and was really going for it on the exercise machine and I then also started to bleed both were like a week or two earlier than I was meant too.

Stress is such a bitch! It can delay periods, make it less likely you conceive because your stressing yourself up about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back