back ache...

BeckyJ

Reaction score
is anyone else suffering?

any tips to help? i cant sleep at night so im really tired and ratty :(

ME :( it's horrid!! I've got a bump band which is meant to help with back ache but i swear since wearing it it's only got worse!!!!

Me :( It's horrible, finding it really hard to get comfortable at night :(

Rachel said:
, finding it really hard to get comfortable at night :(

Me too! Ive got my OH to give me a back rub before we go to bed but i still toss and turn..
For about an hour trying to get comfortable

This might help :) I had really bad back ache as LO seemed to be back to back and it caused me real pain when sitting and trying to sleep. Since I started doing this, my back ache has more or less gone and if I do get it, its nowhere near as bad.

I started kneeling on all fours for 15 minutes at a time, a few times a day, especially in the evening and before bed. This encourages little one to fall forward and off your spine and to change position. Its not the most elegant thing, but propped over the sofa arm reading a book or something is ok. Also when on all fours a gentle rocking backwards and forwards is also good.

Let me know if it helps :) Keep at it a few days, as sometimes LO takes some persuading :roll: I felt a difference after I tried it twice in one evening. LO moved and turned round and I was so much more comfy.

Also try sleeping with something under your bump if its needing it, and a pillow between your legs is also worth a shot.

thanks for the tip hun i'll give it a try x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back