babys movements

clairescunny55

Reaction score
wow i could've cried, from little bubble like sensations to little kicks! was in the bath last night and i felt a little prod, looked at my belly and i saw it :shock: it was fab, shouted OH upstairs and of course it stopped. sods law lol. i feel so happy now i've felt it properly :cheer: it truly is an amazing sensation

aaah bless im so happy 4 u, its ace! :cheer:

yay :cheer: :hug:

How lovely!!! At first it was too wierd for me but now I love it and want it all the time!!

Now it's even more real!!

its awesome init when u feel it for the first time its like what was that then it happenes again and its wow cool more more more :cheer:

its nice/weird!!

kicks are lovely but hiccups are strange, ive got really squeamish since i got pregnant but im getting used to it! my baby moves around a lot, i cant stay in bed anymore!

so glad you felt it, my oh hasnt felt anything yet either, think babys playing with him!

the first real kicks are so amazing
wait untill your in the bath and baby is moving alot its like an alien moving around pushing and proding
i used to knock the bath and she would kick back every time xx

my OH feels really left out and like mini 1 doesnt like him :cry:

oh, it must be so amazing, feeling your little one moving. I haven't felt it yet - i can't wait! :D

I will definitely try the bath, sounds so cute! :hug:

princess_h said:
my OH feels really left out and like mini 1 doesnt like him :cry:

Same here! Feel a bit sorry for him really but it did help with the doppler last night when he could hear LO at least.

Awww how sweet! :D

Its amazing actually seeing the movements for the first time, I used to prod my belly and see a little lump prod me back in the same place!

Enjoy it before it starts to hurt! :lol:

I know, it is so amazing to feel the baby move! The first time for me was only about a week ago and they have already gotten stronger. Yesterday I was sitting still watching TV, and about every 20 minutes I would gasp because it was so strong it was actually startling me!

I started feeling movements about ten days ago now, and everyday it gets a little stronger. i love the sensation, so strange but wonderful!

Isn't it great! So pleased for you. Once the baby is moving it really helps with bonding. I love sitting on an evening and just waiting for baby to start and move its lovely.

its lovely isnt it. ive got some bruised ribs at the mo (not so lovely :( )

my LO plays with OH, i say its playing silly buggers with daddy already :rotfl:

awww its such an amazing feeling isnt it :) i love it

x-kirsty-x said:
Enjoy it before it starts to hurt! :lol:

oh yes. it does get quite painful at times. ive often thought his lil foot will come straight through my belly

lol i no wot u mean, i go to bed early just to wait for him/her to start moving :cheer:

you're so lucky feeling kicks :D I'm still feeling the ocassional fluttery movements, can't wait till I can feel kicks too :cheer: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back