Baby's kicking really low down !!

joannec777

Reaction score
Hi ladies, my baby is very active especially during the night, and she is kicking really low down, I swear the other nigh she was trying to kick her way out :shock: , no matter which way I laid, she just keeping kicking, I think its my hubby's fault, he was so impaitent, keeping tell her to hurry up to come out!! Anyway I thought they suppose to be laying upside down, so if they kick they would be kicking around the stomach area, don't they?? :think:

At 25 weeks they've got room to move around loads so sometimes they'll be lying head down and sometimes they wont.

I get kicks and punches all over, when they're really low down it feels like he's trying to get out lol.

Dont worry about it, its normal :)

Your baby might be laying head first but have her feet up by her face. That could explain the low kicks. She has plenty of time to move around so don't worry even if she is breech she can flip round before the birth.

Sometimes I get kicks now that seem to be right in my bladder (or thereabouts). Even if I don't need a wee I have to go "just in case". :oops:

Hi

Totally feel for you , my baby does the same thing and makes me htink i have to pee when i dont but it gets very uncomfy
I think that maybe Lo could be heads down and maybe we are feeling the hands?
Katrina

I've been getting the same thing for weeks now too, it kicks or jabs so hard i pull in my pelvic muscles (asif to stop a flow of wee) as i think its coming out!! :shock:

I must say that this time :think: round has been very different for me, maybe its a girl thing kicking low down

i think its just a way to say im here lol.. i too have been getting very low kicking, kinda feels strange as well, not like when you feel those hard kicks in the tummy.. it feels more like grumbling very low..

i think its just a way to say im here lol.. i too have been getting very low kicking, kinda feels strange as well, not like when you feel those hard kicks in the tummy.. it feels more like grumbling very low..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back